- Visual Monitor Technology
- Wet Braking
Read Your Tyre
1. Improved Tyre Life : Ensure wheel alignment within the first 1,000km, shown by even wear on the Visual Alignment Indicator.
2. Recommend Tyre Change : The rain cloud indicator disappears when the tyre is no longer recommended for driving on wet roads (3mm).
3. The sun icon disappears just before the tread reaches the minimum tread depth (1.6mm).
1. Visual Monitor Technology (VMT).
2. Alignment indicator ; wet/dry performance indicator.
Indicators on the tyre remind driver when to change tyres and ensure even wheel alignment.
Outstanding Control On Wet Roads
Outstanding control and braking on wet and slippery roads.
Circumferential grooves and high number of sipes.
The sipes can effectively drain and push out water from the grooves, while maintaining a high contact area between the tyre and road surface.
Enjoy Quiet Comfort
Lower noise levels and comfortable drive.
Closed shoulders on each side and VV concentrated on long groove to close in noise waves.
Disrupts air flow and breaks up noise waves for a quiet ride.
Built Tough, To Last Longer
Resist cut-and-chip wear.
Stone ejectors and stone bumpers
Tiny stones and gravel are not able to get stuck into the tread. The design ensures that they are pushed out and ejected from the grooves.
Prevents the outer grooves from curling inward during braking and acceleration.
Prolonged tyre life.
Lateral cuts on the tyre.
Prevents the outer grooves from curling inwards during braking when the tyre experiences high friction against the road surface.